Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Speed Bumps Come in All Shapes and Sizes

Many of you have been asking me to post pics of my baby-bump. I do have to say that I like my pictures more now that I'm looking back on a smaller me than I did at the time they were taken. One of my roommates from college inspired me to take care of this so here goes...
The first pic is from last week April 2010... start of month 7 {taking the pic in the mirror for my sister}
The second pic is from February 2010... end of month 5 {Dan took the pic with his phone}
The third pic is from January 2010 when I first started showing...start of month 4 {yes, that is Dan behind me taking the pic in the mirror}
Enjoy!



2 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Yay! You're so cute! Thanks for listening to my bossiness ;)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Whit...you're tiny! I love seeing your baby bump. It makes me happy.