Monday, April 12, 2010

Speaking of Squashed... I Can't Fit As Much Food In My Stomach As I Used To


She is getting bigger and pushing my stomach smaller and smaller. Pregnancy doesn't always make sense= the bigger the baby grows, the more you feel like eating
{generally} and the less you can fit in your stomach!
Babygirl Lynch has been paddling all over with her hands and feet. I hope my daily swim is rubbing off on her {not that it has anything to do with her future love of swimming but I'd like to hope that it might}. When my mom was pregnant with me, she dreamed that when I was born I was a dolphin {and I loved the water and swimming from the start}.
In other news...
A QUICK WARNING ABOUT CHI FLAT IRONS!
Make sure when you purchase a Chi flat iron that it is NOT made in China. I purchased a Chi {yes, for a deal online} last August... it just fried a section of my hair yesterday when the ceramic panels came off! Without my knowledge, I ran it through a section of my hair that still feels fuzzy today. Dan did some investigative research online, that informs to not purchase any Chi that is made in China due to quality issues {the company has since moved their production elsewhere}.
Luckily I can send my Chi back to the company I purchased it from, along with $10 and get a replacement.

1 comment:

BriANDaleen said...

I'm loving the little updates with the veggies, but honestly I would LOVE to see your cute prego belly!