Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Playing "Ketchup" With Veggies That Aren't Tomatoes

So, I have been a bit lazy/busy/experiencing pregnancy brain-loss... whatever you want to call the reason I haven't been blogging regularly with my comparable object-to-baby pics. So, I'm catching-up by posting all of the pics that I should have posted all on this post.
As far as updates go...baby girl Lynch is moving and moving and moving. She seems to like tickling my ribs with her feet or hands... obviously not sure which appendages of choice she decides on.
I have been swimming laps every weekday for the past month and I feel wonderful. I am definitely one of those {possibly annoying to some} women who absolutely loves pregnancy {granted, the first trimester is out-of-site out-of-mind, which helps}. Dan received a promotion at work and now commutes down to San Jose and Carmel every day until we can find an apartment for me to manage {because I won't have my job anymore when we move}, that is in his new territory {he deserves an A+++}.
We are finally narrowing down some name ideas for the baby girl Lynch. I suppose it is fast approaching considering we have 10 wks left starting tomorrow {I'll be a full 29 wks}.
Now for the pics...




1 comment:

Fenima said...

Congrats on the new promotion and it seems like you are moving further away.....still hoping you are moving back to our ward.