Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Sugar, Sugar..."


At 22 weeks along, we continue our "prenatal photos" of our baby who is about the weight of a 1-lb box of sugar and about the length of it too {8"}. She {and I} had a growth spurt last week. My belly has really filled-out {if you are wishing you could be an astronaut to see the curvature of the earth for yourself... just give me a call and I'll be right over with my baby-bump for you to gaze at}. Aside from that, Dan and I started our birthing class this past week and we adore our instructor. She is positive, super friendly, and makes the best popcorn EVER! I have also been attending prenatal yoga classes that I am addicted to. I am a believer. I've never been able to relax as much as I do during yoga and I crave the next class the whole week in-between. In other news, our little box of sugar has been quite the mover and shaker too {especially on Sunday during church... Dan says it's because she knows where she is}. Tune-in next Sunday for the next comparison-object of our baby.

1 comment:

Fenima said...

So, excited for you guys, girls are fun and cute cute cute.
I love your new bed skirt and pillow cases; you are so talented.