
I've decided to start taking baby pics before our little girl is born... how do I do that? Well, each week, I will carefully place an item that is referenced to be the approximate size of our baby at that week in the crib, take a pic, and post it on the blog. This way, family and friends who check our blog {however, don't live nearby} will feel part of the experience {this is mostly a gift for my sister who lives in Utah}. With that said, this week our baby is about the size of a large banana and growing into a larger-sized object for next Sunday.
Here are some pics from the most recent ultrasound. They are of here feet {top-left}, her profile {bottom-left}, and her arm with one finger pointing at the end {bottom-right} to which, the doctor typed on the pic "I'm #1 !!!!"








2 comments:
Whitney, you are so cute! I love this idea! I am so excited for you guys!
Very cute idea! But where is a pic of your belly bump?!
Post a Comment