
We have arrived at the second trimester! WhaWhooooooo! My "afternoon sickness" is beginning to deplete and I am reclaiming my evenings. 2 weeks ago we had our first ultrasound. The docs at the perinatal office mean business: We were led to the exam room, the doc turned the lights off, told Dan where to sit, asked me to hop up on the "recliner" and verify my information on the flat-screen mounted to the ceiling. Then, in the next moment, we were looking at our future baby... arms and legs moving around and laying in perfect profile (the doctors said our baby was very cooperative). It took me a minute to catch-up with the fact that the tiny human we were looking at on the screen was inside me. The only word I can use to describe how I felt was- beaming...no other word for it! After multiple snapshots were taken, we were handed the baby's first photos and sent to schedule our next appointment (when we will find out if we are having a boy or girl). What do you think baby Lynch will be?








5 comments:
Oh my heck! I didn't know you guys were having a baby! I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations and please let us know when you find out. Wahoo!!!
Boy!
How sweet! Hopefully the little one will be so cooperative when you need to see between the legs:) When is the next appointment? I can never guess the gender of any baby. I was wrong on all four of my babies... granted the twin thing was something I couldn't have predicted, but still I'm terrible at guessing. I can't wait to hear the news!
Oh yay! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! It's no fun being sick but at least you have kept food down? I think it will be a boy. We are preggo together, though I'm a little over two months ahead of you.
Congrats on being pregnant! I am so excited for you and Dan. Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy:)
Post a Comment