So, I don't understand how moms have time to blog! I really and truly don't. Each day that passes me by, I have intentions of simply getting around to the thought... just the thought of remembering that I have a blog, let alone time to sit down in front of my computer and load pictures from our camera to the computer and then wait somewhat patiently {mostly not} while they upload to blogspot and post. All this is to introduce the montage I call- "Cliff's Notes to Emerson's life: comprising Halloween 2010 through March 2011"
I do it and MAKE time for it because it IS my outlet. It's my time to reflect on why the hard times are worth it and to focus on the positive. I love blogging. You need to as well, because I miss stalking you. D
I agree, it becomes my outlet when I get super stressed. Plus, my family keeps up with it to know what's going on since we don't live close enough! But, I agree, I'm not so super patient with the pictures downloading (and I don't do cute things to my pictures like you do)!
2 comments:
I do it and MAKE time for it because it IS my outlet. It's my time to reflect on why the hard times are worth it and to focus on the positive. I love blogging. You need to as well, because I miss stalking you.
D
I agree, it becomes my outlet when I get super stressed. Plus, my family keeps up with it to know what's going on since we don't live close enough! But, I agree, I'm not so super patient with the pictures downloading (and I don't do cute things to my pictures like you do)!
Post a Comment