Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Today is our anniversary!
3 years to the day and going strong! Being married has been the BEST blessing. We are truly eternal companions and best friends. We have grown so much in the time since we met, 8yrs ago in a math class at DVC. Our eyes locked and it was magic. Of course it took both of us a year of friendship to admit that we had huge crushes on each other, but we are both grateful that we developed a friendship first before dating. We cheer each other on everyday and spend most of our time laughing together! We are so grateful that we place Heavenly Father first and foremost in our lives and marriage. We don't know what we would do without our eternal marriage, sealed in the temple. The temple offers so many blessings, such peace, and understanding.
Happy Anniversary to us!

5 comments:

Paul and Suzy said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary to Whitney and Dan!

D and C said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys truly are such a beautiful couple! We love you both!!!!

BriANDaleen said...

Congrats! Of course I remember you silly! How the heck are ya? Where exactly are you living now...I'm guessing CA from your blog entries. I need an update!

scr said...

Congratulations... your picture is beautiful and what a cool way to celebrate!

Laurie Wilcox said...

Whitters!!! Who can forget you! I'm so glad you tracked us down. We've all been wondering where you were and how you've been doing! Happy Anniversary.. by the way! You two know how to celebrate! Brandon and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon, and we had such a blast! It's so good to nurture the kid inside us all! When you update Daleen, then update me too!