Ever since Dan and I moved in, I have wanted to take pics of our place to show our friends and family just how small it is....I kept waiting for everything to be off of the floor, but in a studio that is just under 200 sq.ft. that achievement, well, was never achieved. The picture I chose is a typical "me cooking dinner in this thing we call a kitchen" scene, with mixing bowls propped up on boxes and stacks of books. From here you can see our smaller fridge. The thing next to it is a set of two burners with a sink attached to the right. Underneath that is a tiny fridge that is not turned-on, so we store our dinnerware and flatware in it. To the left of that you can see the "improvised-island" and a counter-top oven sits a-top, since we don't have an oven. Cooking has been inventive and interesting. We have enjoyed the time we've been here (we only lasted 1 yr.), however, we are THRILLED that we are moving on Saturday to a bigger place. I can see it all now... 2 bedrooms, garage, living room, kitchen complete with regular-sized fridge, dishwasher, disposal, full-sink, and an oven! We even get a washer and dryer (which we've never had before!) We will post a couple more pics of this place as we move-out.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
That's so exciting that you are moving into a bigger place!! It was nice to see you and your hubby. Too bad that we don't live closer:( Hey...what is your married name?? I can't remember. My email is roguep@netzero.com I need yours too so write me. Oh...I finished the book!! YAY!!
That is really exciting! I can't wait to see all of the pictures! Sarah
HEY YOU!!! you said you would post pictures of your new furniture ... so where are they? I feel so disconnected from you this is our only connection. So get working on it ... oh and I love you!
I like your NEW kitchen MUCH better! LOL!! Especially when you cook in it! LOL!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment